Use fall leaves to create flying Halloween ghouls. It’s easy and fun!
1. Collect fall leaves in different sizes. You will also need scissors, a marker, a paintbrush and white paint.
2. Paint the leaves white.
3. Shape the center point on the leaf to make a rounded head.
4. Once the paint is completely dry, use the marker to draw in eyes and a mouth.
5. Your ghosts are ready to fly wherever you want to decorate.
Ready to decorate for Halloween? Here are some great ideas you can try indoors and outdoors.
Make dancing ghosts with a stick, a balloon head, covered with plastic and tied together.
Cut triangles to make Halloween pennants. Colour them orange and black. Don’t forget the ‘Happy Halloween’ wishes!
Pumpkins, gourds, dried foliage make for beautiful outdoor decor. Finish the look with a door wreath made of colourful fall leaves.
If you want to decorate a small place, try pops of orange with a pumpkin and balloons. Simple and cute!
If you don’t have flames to warm up your fireplace, try firey
orange pumpkins! Add a cut out spider to complete the look.
Having a Halloween party? Want to wish your friends? Here’s a bootiful DIY card.
1. You will need orange, black and white card paper, scissors, glue, black buttons, thread and marker.
2. Cut a black rectangle and a smaller orange rectangle to paste on top.
3. Cut and stick a wavy line as shown above.
4. Cut and stick lines of thread coming from the top.
5. Stick buttons at the base of the threads.
6. Draw ‘spider legs’ on the buttons.
7. Write your Halloween message!