DELISSIO Thin Crispy Crust Canadian
DELISSIO Thin Crispy Crust Canadian Features and Benefits
- Canada’s favourite blend of pizza toppings – pepperoni, bacon, and mushrooms – all on top of a thin, extra-crispy crust
- New crispier crust!
- Made with only high-quality ingredients
Contains no artificial flavours, only pure tastiness
Cooks great on the BBQ for a delicious summertime meal
Features and Benefits
DELISSIO Thin Crispy Crust Canadian Nutrition Information
In the event of any discrepancy between the information listed on this website and on each individual package, please refer to the information listed on package.
DELISSIO Thin Crispy Crust Canadian Ingredients
DELISSIO Thin Crispy Crust Canadian Instructions
For food safety and quality, product must be cooked thoroughly to a minimum temperature of 160°F (71°C). Due to differences in ovens/barbecues and weather conditions, your temperature may vary so adjust cooking time and temperature as necessary. Remove frozen pizza from all packaging and cook as directed below. Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
2. Place frozen pizza directly on middle rack of preheated oven. Bake for 19–20 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
1. Preheat gas barbecue* to 375–400°F (191–205°C) on medium-low heat.
2. Place frozen pizza directly on grill. Close lid and cook for 8 min, rotate 90°, and cook for an additional 8 min or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
*Instructions for gas barbecues with lids only. Do not use charcoal barbecues. Do not grill pizza with raw meat or use raw meat utensils.