DELISSIO Thin Crispy Crust Canadian
DELISSIO Thin Crispy Crust Canadian Features and Benefits
- Canada’s favourite blend of pizza toppings – pepperoni, bacon, and mushrooms – all on top of a thin, extra-crispy crust
- New crispier crust!
- Made with only high-quality ingredients
Contains no artificial flavours, only pure tastiness
Cooks great on the BBQ for a delicious summertime meal
DELISSIO Thin Crispy Crust Canadian Nutrition Information
DELISSIO Thin Crispy Crust Canadian Ingredients
For food safety and quality, product must be cooked thoroughly to a minimum temperature of 160°F (71°C). Due to differences in ovens/barbecues and weather conditions, your temperature may vary so adjust cooking time and temperature as necessary. Remove frozen pizza from all packaging and cook as directed below. Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
2. Place frozen pizza directly on middle rack of preheated oven. Bake for 19–20 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
1. Preheat gas barbecue* to 375–400°F (191–205°C) on medium-low heat.
2. Place frozen pizza directly on grill. Close lid and cook for 8 min, rotate 90°, and cook for an additional 8 min or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
*Instructions for gas barbecues with lids only. Do not use charcoal barbecues. Do not grill pizza with raw meat or use raw meat utensils.