DELISSIO Thin Crust Pizza
We all know that crispiness is irresistible. So, why not have more of what we love? DELISSIO Thin Crispy Crust Deluxe Pizza is crispier than ever – with its thin crust topped by a diverse blend of Italian sausage, pepperoni, roasted bell peppers, onions, and creamy part-skim mozzarella. Each bite is packed with mouth-watering deliciousness and ooey-gooey cheesiness. Each square-shaped pizza is easy to slice and made with only high-quality ingredients, and no artificial flavours. You’re guaranteed to satisfy your perfect pizza craving every time you open the oven door. After all, IT’S NOT DELIVERY. IT’S DELISSIO!
DELISSIO Thin Crust Pizza Features and Benefits
- Pizza covered in a diverse blend of toppings – Italian sausage, pepperoni, roasted bell peppers, and onions – all on top of a thin, extra-crispy crust
- New crispier crust!
- Made with only high-quality ingredients
Contains no artificial flavours, only pure tastiness
Cooks great on the BBQ for a delicious summertime meal
DELISSIO Thin Crust Pizza Nutrition Information
DELISSIO Thin Crust Pizza Ingredients
For food safety and quality, product must be cooked thoroughly to a minimum temperature of 160°F (71°C). Due to differences in ovens/barbecues and weather conditions, your temperature may vary so adjust cooking time and temperature as necessary. Remove frozen pizza from all packaging and cook as directed below. Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
2. Place frozen pizza directly on middle rack of preheated oven. Bake for 18–19 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
1. Preheat gas barbecue* to 375–400°F (191–205°C) on medium-low heat.
2. Place frozen pizza directly on grill. Close lid and cook for 9 min, rotate 90°, and cook for an additional 8 min or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
*Instructions for gas barbecues with lids only. Do not use charcoal barbecues. Do not grill pizza with raw meat or use raw meat utensils.