Gluten free Nestlé products
Wednesday, May 26, 2021If you need to advise us of a product safety or concern, click here
If you’re looking for gluten-free options, be sure to check the package.
We're always striving to meet the needs of our diverse fan base. We know that gluten is increasingly being asked about.
Gluten is a protein naturally present in grains such as wheat, rye, barley, triticale, and oat. Canadian labelling regulations require these sources of gluten to be declared by the grain name in the ingredient list (if it’s part of the product) or in the May Contains statement (if there is a chance for cross-contamination) on a product label.
We strongly encourage those concerned with gluten in any of our products to read the ingredient list carefully and speak to your healthcare professional with any questions.
If you’re looking for gluten-free options, be sure to check the package. Some of our gluten-free options include:
- TURTLES Original
- GERBER Organic Gluten Free Biscuits
- BOOST Meal Replacement
- BOOST Protein+ Shake
- BACI Dark 70%
- HÄAGEN-DAZS Non-Dairy Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- HÄAGEN-DAZS Non-Dairy Coconut Caramel
- HÄAGEN-DAZS Non-Dairy Chocolate Salted Fudge Truffle
- HÄAGEN-DAZS Non-Dairy Peanut Butter Fudge bars
- HÄAGEN-DAZS Non-Dairy Coconut Caramel bars
Did you find this answer helpful?