LEAN CUISINE Thai Peanut Chicken
LEAN CUISINE Thai Peanut Chicken Features and Benefits
- Cooked, tender pieces of chicken marinated in a Thai peanut sauce, over a bed of noodles with green beans, carrots and peppers
- Contains 1/2 a cup of vegetables and is a source of fibre and iron
- 270 calories per 248 g tray
- Ready to go where you go!
LEAN CUISINE Thai Peanut Chicken Nutrition Information
LEAN CUISINE Thai Peanut Chicken Ingredients
modified corn and tapioca starches, corn maltodextrin, salt, sodium phosphate, seasoning), water, green beans, carrots, milk ingredients, red bell
peppers, peanut butter (peanuts, peanut oil, sugar, salt), soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, sugar, cilantro,
modified corn starch, garlic purée, tamarind purée, toasted sesame seed oil, blackstrap molasses, lime juice concentrate, salt, potassium chloride,
ginger purée (ginger, water, citric acid [acidulant]), flavour, spice.
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions. Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165˚F (74˚C). Since appliances vary, cooking times may need adjustment. Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not reuse tray.
MICROWAVE (1100 W)
- Pierce film.
- Cook on HIGH 3 min. Stir.
- Cook on HIGH 2 min. Let stand 2 min.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C) MAXIMUM.
- Pierce film. Place tray on baking sheet on centre rack in oven.
- Bake 31 min. Stir. Let stand 2 min.