BOOST Just Protein Coconut Energy Bites
What you need
How to prepare
1. Line 8-inch (2 L) square baking pan with plastic wrap or foil.
2. Place apricots in small bowl. Add enough lukewarm water to cover; let stand for about 15 minutes or until softened. Drain.
3. In food processor, pulse together oats and apricots until chopped. Add coconut, protein powder and hemp seeds; pulse for about 30 seconds or until mixture resembles fine crumbs, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
4. Add coconut oil and maple syrup; process until smooth. Let stand for 15 minutes.
5. Roll tablespoonfuls into 36 clusters; roll in toasted coconut. Refrigerate on tray for 2 to 3 hours or until firm. (Can be refrigerated between pieces of waxed paper in airtight container for up to 3 days.)
Roll clusters in cocoa powder or finely chopped almonds instead of toasted coconut if desired.