Smarties Chocolate Pretzel NestsAll Recipes
What you need
How to prepare
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- Place the chocolate in a microwave bowl and microwave on High for 90 seconds, stirring the chocolate every 30 seconds to avoid burning it.
- Break the pretzel sticks in half. Add the pretzel sticks to the chocolate, stirring them until they are completely covered in chocolate.
- Scoop the pretzel and chocolate mixture by the spoonful onto the wax paper forming nests. Leave a small well in the centre to place the Eggs. Sprinkle coconut on top of the nests. Space the nests 2 inches apart from each other.
- Refrigerate the nests for 30 minutes. Take the nests out of the refrigerator and add three Eggs in the centre of each one. Place them back in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Serve treats chilled.
Add some colour
For an even more colourful Easter treat, toss the coconut in pastel food colouring.