What you need
How to prepare
1. Line a 9x12 inch baking tray with parchment
2. Gently melt the milk chocolate in a double boiler or microwave until just melted.
3. Pour the melted chocolate onto the parchment lined tray and spread into an even layer.
4. Sprinkle the chopped TURTLES and chopped pecans over the chocolate.
5. Let set in the fridge for 15 min or so until set.
6. Melt the white chocolate, remove the tray from the fridge, and drizzle the melted white chocolate over the bark.
7. Pop back into the fridge for 15 min or so until set.
8. Break the bark into bite-size pieces, wrap up and get ready to give!
Mix It Up
Feel free to incorporate your favourite toppings, like dried cranberries/cherries, assorted nuts, or caramel bits.