STOUFFER’S Chicken Pot Pie
STOUFFER’S Chicken Pot Pie Features and Benefits
- Great taste!
Features and Benefits
STOUFFER’S Chicken Pot Pie Nutrition Information
In the event of any discrepancy between the information listed on this website and on each individual package, please refer to the information listed on package.
STOUFFER’S Chicken Pot Pie Ingredients
STOUFFER’S Chicken Pot Pie Instructions
Keep frozen until ready to use. Cook thoroughly.
Do not prepare in toaster oven.Do not re-use paper tray. Since appliances vary, cooking times may need adjustment.
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions: Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C). Remove pie from box.
- Wrap a 3" inch piece of foil around edge of pie to protect pastry. Place pie in paper tray on baking sheet.
- Bake 60 min. Let stand 5 min. Remove foil.
- Pull tab on side of box; fold bottom flap under. Place Off Centre in microwave.
- Cook on HIgh 6 Min.
- To complete cooking, let stand 2 Min.