STOUFFER’S Chicken Pot Pie
STOUFFER’S Chicken Pot Pie Features and Benefits
- Great taste!
STOUFFER’S Chicken Pot Pie Nutrition Information
STOUFFER’S Chicken Pot Pie Ingredients
Crust: wheat flour, lard, water, skim milk powder, canola oil, dextrose, salt, smoke flavour, soy lecithin
Keep frozen until ready to use. Cook thoroughly.
Do not prepare in toaster oven.Do not re-use paper tray. Since appliances vary, cooking times may need adjustment.
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions: Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C). Remove pie from box.
- Wrap a 3" inch piece of foil around edge of pie to protect pastry. Place pie in paper tray on baking sheet.
- Bake 60 min. Let stand 5 min. Remove foil.
- Pull tab on side of box; fold bottom flap under. Place Off Centre in microwave.
- Cook on HIgh 6 Min.
- To complete cooking, let stand 2 Min.