STOUFFER'S Diner Classics Beef Pot Roast
Come home to enjoy a homestyle meal in less than 10 minutes. A mouth-watering diner classic, STOUFFER’S Diner Classics Beef Pot Roast has all the flavour of a homemade roast. Tender pieces of hearty beef are cooked and stewed in rich gravy, and served with savoury red skin potatoes, carrots, onions and celery. Ready in minutes and high in protein, enjoy the convenience of a well-portioned meal of a dinnertime favourite.
STOUFFER'S Diner Classics Beef Pot Roast Features and Benefits
Perfectly cooked and stewed Beef Pot Roast
STOUFFER’S Diner Classics Beef Pot Roast is made with only quality ingredients and no preservatives
14 grams of protein per 1 tray (249 g)
Convenient and easy to make, have a meal plated in less than 10 minutes
New packaging and portion size, same great taste
STOUFFER'S Diner Classics Beef Pot Roast Nutrition Information
STOUFFER'S Diner Classics Beef Pot Roast Ingredients
Potato, water, cooked seasoned beef (prime rib steak, beef broth, modified corn starch, salt, sugars [dextrose], sodium phosphate, caramel, flavour), carrot, onion, celery, modified corn starch, rendered beef fat, tomato paste, salt, caramel, sugar, garlic, modified milk ingredients, potassium chloride, yeast extract, mushroom extract powder, seasoning (soy, wheat), herbs, spices (celery), lactic acid.
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions: Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F (71°C).
Since appliances vary, cooking times may need adjustment. Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not re-use tray.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Pierce film. Place tray on baking sheet on centre rack in oven.
3. Bake 25 min. Stir and re-cover. Continue cooking 13 min. Let stand 2 min.
Microwave (1000 W)
2. Cook on high 3 min. Stir. Continue on high 2-1/2 min.
3. Let stand 1 min.
At Nestlé we are committed to protecting the future of our planet. When it comes to our packaging, we have made a public commitment that 100% of our packaging will be reusable or recyclable by 2025. This commitment is not only applicable here in Canada, but around the globe. To learn more regarding Sustainable Packaging at Nestlé Canada visit: Sustainable Packaging at Nestlé Canada | Nestlé (nestle.ca) https://www.corporate.nestle.ca/en/creatingsharedvalue/environment/packaging
If you are curious about the recyclability of a STOUFFER’s product, we recommend you always consult your packaging for the most up to date information and recycling logos.
1. The mobius loop. This logo helps to determine that the packaging is recyclable. Check with your local municipality to see if materials are recyclable in your region.
2. SFI Logo. Certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative. This logo means that the paper has been certified to the SFI 2022 Certified Sourcing Standard, or comes from recycled content, or from a certified forest. Fiber from non-controversial sources.
More information can be found on : Forest Stewardship Council: What is the FSC and What Do They Do? (tinyecohomelife.com)
Please recycle the outer box which is made from paper sourced from sustainably managed forests.