STOUFFER'S Diner Classics Fried Chicken Breast
Come home to enjoy a hearty meal in less than 10 minutes. A mouth-watering diner classic, STOUFFER’S Diner Classics Fried Chicken Breast has all the flavour of a classic dinnertime favourite. Tender boneless seasoned and breaded fried chicken is served with a side of fluffy mashed potatoes. Ready in minutes and high in protein, enjoy the convenience of a well-portioned meal of a homestyle favourite.
STOUFFER'S Diner Classics Fried Chicken Breast Features and Benefits
The perfect Fried Chicken Breast with a side of mashed potatoes
STOUFFER’S Diner Classics Fried Chicken Breast is made with only quality ingredients and no preservatives
Each serving provides 22 grams of protein (251 g)
Convenient and easy to make have a meal plated in less than 10 minutes
New packaging and portion size same great taste
STOUFFER'S Diner Classics Fried Chicken Breast Nutrition Information
STOUFFER'S Diner Classics Fried Chicken Breast Ingredients
Fried breaded chicken (chicken, water, wheat flour [barley], soy protein isolate, soya oil, salt, sugars [dextrose], modified corn starch, corn and rice starches, tapioca dextrin, garlic powder, wheat gluten, sodium phosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, baking soda, seasoning [celery], potassium chloride, spices, flavour), Potato, Milk ingredients, Water, Salt, Modified tapioca starch, Flavour, Carrageenan, Spices.
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions: Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F (71°C).
Since appliances vary, cooking times may need adjustment. Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not re-use tray.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Remove film over chicken. Place tray on baking sheet on centre rack in oven.
3. Bake 22 min. Lift film over potatoes. Stir and re-cover. Continue cooking 11 min. Let stand 2 min.
Microwave (1000 W)
2. Cook on high 3-1/2 min.
3. Lift film over potatoes. Stir and re-cover. Continue cooking on high 2 min.
4. Let stand 2 min.
At Nestlé we are committed to protecting the future of our planet. When it comes to our packaging, we have made a public commitment that 100% of our packaging will be reusable or recyclable by 2025. This commitment is not only applicable here in Canada, but around the globe. To learn more regarding Sustainable Packaging at Nestlé Canada visit: Sustainable Packaging at Nestlé Canada | Nestlé (nestle.ca) https://www.corporate.nestle.ca/en/creatingsharedvalue/environment/packaging
If you are curious about the recyclability of a STOUFFER’s product, we recommend you always consult your packaging for the most up to date information and recycling logos.
1. The mobius loop. This logo helps to determine that the packaging is recyclable. Check with your local municipality to see if materials are recyclable in your region.
2. SFI Logo. Certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative. This logo means that the paper has been certified to the SFI 2022 Certified Sourcing Standard, or comes from recycled content, or from a certified forest. Fiber from non-controversial sources.
More information can be found on : Forest Stewardship Council: What is the FSC and What Do They Do? (tinyecohomelife.com)
Please recycle the outer box which is made from paper sourced from sustainably managed forests.