LEAN CUISINE Cheese Ravioli
It's a new day. A beautiful full of life, kind of day. LEAN CUISINE Cheese Ravioli Frozen Entrée (222 g) serves up vibrant and delicious flavours in mere minutes. Rich ricotta and romano cheese filled ravioli, topped with a spinach and tomato sauce. Ready whenever you are, this meal has no artificial colours or flavours, is high in protein and a source of fibre. With only 290 calories per tray, LEAN CUISINE Cheese Ravioli is the perfect meal. THE DAY IS YOURS!
LEAN CUISINE Cheese Ravioli Features and Benefits
- Rich ricotta and romano cheese filled ravioli, topped with a spinach and tomato sauce
- Source of fibre and iron
- 290 calories per 222 g tray
- Ready to go where you go!
LEAN CUISINE Cheese Ravioli Nutrition Information
Per 1 tray (222 g)
LEAN CUISINE Cheese Ravioli Ingredients
Cheese Ravioli (Wheat Flour, Durum Wheat Semolina, Ricotta Cheese [Milk], Water, Eggs, Romano Cheese (Contains Sheep's Milk), Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Dried Parsley, Spices), Water, Tomato Paste, Spinach, Milk Ingredients, Onion Purée, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Olive Oil, Garlic Purée, Salt, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Spices.
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions. Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165˚F (74˚C). Since appliances vary, cooking times may need adjustment. Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not reuse tray.
MICROWAVE (1100 W)
- Pierce film.
- Cook on HIGH 4 min. Stir.
- Cook on HIGH 1 min. Let stand 2 min.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C) MAXIMUM.
- Pierce film. Place tray on baking sheet on centre rack in oven.
- Bake 27 min. Stir.
- Bake 8 min. Let stand 2 min.