BOOST Just Protein Coconut Energy Bites
What you need
How to prepare
1. Line 8-inch (2 L) square baking pan with plastic wrap or foil.
2. Place apricots in small bowl. Add enough lukewarm water to cover; let stand for about 15 minutes or until softened. Drain.
3. In food processor, pulse together oats and apricots until chopped. Add coconut, protein powder and hemp seeds; pulse for about 30 seconds or until mixture resembles fine crumbs, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
4. Add coconut oil and maple syrup; process until smooth. Let stand for 15 minutes.
5. Roll tablespoonfuls into 36 clusters; roll in toasted coconut. Refrigerate on tray for 2 to 3 hours or until firm. (Can be refrigerated between pieces of waxed paper in airtight container for up to 3 days.)
Roll clusters in cocoa powder or finely chopped almonds instead of toasted coconut if desired.
Alt text placeholder
BOOST Fruit Flavoured BeverageProduct
Recette de pain croquant aux bananes BOOST Just Protein. Pain aux bananes et aux noix avec poudre de protéines.
BOOST Just Protein Banana Crunch LoafRecipe
BOOST Just Protein Tropical Coconut Cups Recipe. Terrific grab-and-go treats.
BOOST Just Protein Tropical Coconut CupsRecipe
All About Protein: what, where, how much and more. Why is protein good for us, and how much should we eat?
All About Protein: What, Where, How Much and MoreArticle