STOUFFER'S Spaghetti Bolognese
In less than ten minutes, create a homestyle entrée that’s full of flavour for you and your family. A childhood favorite, STOUFFER’S® Spaghetti Bolognese is a hearty meal with spaghetti, minced beef and pork cooked in a rich, tangy tomato sauce with spices and Romano cheese. Just like the dish mom would make, this wholesome entrée is made with only quality ingredients without any preservatives, and it will taste just like home – guaranteed*.
STOUFFER'S Spaghetti Bolognese Features and Benefits
Spaghetti, minced beef and pork cooked in a rich, tangy tomato sauce with spice and Romano cheese
STOUFFER’S Spaghetti Bolognese (270 g) is made with only quality ingredients, and absolutely no preservatives
Easy to make in only a few minutes in the microwave to create this hearty, wholesome entrée
Tastes just like homemade, guaranteed*
STOUFFER'S Spaghetti Bolognese Nutrition Information
STOUFFER'S Spaghetti Bolognese Ingredients
Pasta (water, wheat semolina, soya oil), water, cooked beef and pork, tomato in juice (contains citric acid [acidulant], calcium chloride), tomato paste, onion, soya oil, modified corn starch, sugar, salt, wheat flour, romano cheese, extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, yeast extract, modified milk ingredients, mono- and diglycerides, herbs, spices, seasonings (soy).
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions: Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F (71°C).
Since appliances vary, cooking times may need adjustment. Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not re-use tray.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Do not pierce film. Place tray on baking sheet on centre rack of oven.
3. Bake 25 min. Stir & re-cover. Continue cooking 10 min. Let stand 2 min.
2. Cook on high 2-1/2 min. Stir & re-cover.
3. Continue on high 2 min.
4. Let stand 1 min.
At Nestlé we are committed to protecting the future of our planet. When it comes to our packaging, we have made a public commitment that 100% of our packaging will be reusable or recyclable by 2025. This commitment is not only applicable here in Canada, but around the globe. To learn more regarding Sustainable Packaging at Nestlé Canada visit: Sustainable Packaging at Nestlé Canada | Nestlé (nestle.ca) https://www.corporate.nestle.ca/en/creatingsharedvalue/environment/packaging
If you are curious about the recyclability of a STOUFFER’s product, we recommend you always consult your packaging for the most up to date information and recycling logos.
1. The mobius loop. This logo helps to determine that the packaging is recyclable. Check with your local municipality to see if materials are recyclable in your region.
2. SFI Logo. Certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative. This logo means that the paper has been certified to the SFI 2022 Certified Sourcing Standard, or comes from recycled content, or from a certified forest. Fiber from non-controversial sources.
More information can be found on : Forest Stewardship Council: What is the FSC and What Do They Do? (tinyecohomelife.com)
Please recycle the outer box which is made from paper sourced from sustainably managed forests.