BOOST Packaging and Design Change
Tuesday, January 25, 2022If you need to advise us of a product safety or concern, click here
Our packaging has been updated, with you and the environment in mind; but it’s the same great BOOST that you know and love.
Our packaging has changed; and we’ve done this with you, and the environment in mind.
What has changed?
- Compact Packaging: In our commitment to a better tomorrow, our new compact packaging uses responsibly sourced paper, certified to meet the environmental and social standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). To learn more about FSC and responsible forest management, visit www.ca.fsc.org.
- Recyclability: As part of our sustainability journey, our Tetra Prisma® will transition from a RED cap to a WHITE cap. Moving to white caps reduces the use of dyes and has broader applications after recycling.
- Nutritional Information Panel: New Health Canada Labelling Regulations have resulted in a few changes to % Daily Values and how some nutrients are reported in the nutritional information panel. The following product has updated packaging design and nutrition information panels: BOOST® Ready-To-Drink (6 x 237mL): Original, High Protein, Diabetic, Plus Calories **NOTE: BOOST® Plus Calories Nutritional Information Panel did not change
- Packaging Design: BOOST® packaging has been refreshed for a modern look and feel.
What has NOT changed?
- Our product. It’s the same great BOOST® that you know and love.
- In fact, we offer a Great Taste Guarantee to give you confidence in our products and our commitment to you. Read more about it HERE.
Did you find this answer helpful?